LOTUS HERBALS BASILTONE Clarifying & Balancing Toner - Review

LOTUS HERBALS BASILTONE Clarifying & Balancing Toner - Review 

by Sumaiya Tasmea||Sumaiya's Pink  Bucket




Hi everyone ! Welcome to my Blog :)
Okay, so for the past 3 months I am using a toner from Lotus Herbals which I will be reviewing for you guys today.



Brand : Lotus Herbals is a Indian herbal cosmetic  and skin care brand

Product Claims : BasilTones a blend of Cucumber extracts and Basil Leaf extracts that removes any makeup residue, pollution or excess oils , restores natural pH balance of combination and oily skin , helps tighten skin pores.

Packaging : Comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a spray pump and a clear cap.



My Experience : After using this toner my skin feels hydrated and smooth..which is very good thing. But i didn't notice any major change in my pore size. It didn't cause any allergic reaction on my skin. This toner is not good at controlling oil on the face. I'm using is just like a facial mist.


Pros : 
  • It has a fresh smell of Basil and Cucumber.
  • Claims to be herbal
  • Good to use as a facial mist
  • Easy to use and carry for the spray pump 
  • Instantly freshens up the face
  • Easily avaiable
  • Affordable

Cons:

  • It's not good at controlling oil on the face
  • Contains Parabens
  • Does not treat acne
  • Does not tighten/minimize pores
Will I repurchase this? : No.

My Rating : 2/5

                                                                                                                     Please follow my Blog :)  






Comments

Popular Posts