Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream Review
Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream Review
BB cream review|Sumaiya Tasmea|Sumaiya's Pink Bucket
Hi Girls!! 🙂
Welcome to my blog!
There are so many BB creams from different brands.But today I'm going to review this Pond's Bangladesh BB cream.
Nowadays i like BB creams It's because these BB creams are easy to use. Like we have to just apply them like cream. Foundation can be really too much for daily use. This is why I love using BB cream.
I love this ponds BB cream. This is good for all skin type specially girls who have got oily skin.The coverage is medium it covers minor spots and gives a natural touch and glow
✨
This product is good for summer and the best part is it has SPF 30++. And yes this is a good product for college,uni,teenagers and office going girls who have skin that doesn’t need too much coverage.I like that it looks natural on skin.
Nowadays i like BB creams It's because these BB creams are easy to use. Like we have to just apply them like cream. Foundation can be really too much for daily use. This is why I love using BB cream.
I love this ponds BB cream. This is good for all skin type specially girls who have got oily skin.The coverage is medium it covers minor spots and gives a natural touch and glow
This product is good for summer and the best part is it has SPF 30++. And yes this is a good product for college,uni,teenagers and office going girls who have skin that doesn’t need too much coverage.I like that it looks natural on skin.
Advantages:
➤Light weighted
➤Natural Coverage
➤SPF 30 PA ++
➤Protects skin from UVA,UVB
➤Evens skin tone
Disadvantages:
➤Doesn't cover all imperfections of skin
➤It comes only in one shade
My Rating:
4/5
Thanks for reading :)
➤Natural Coverage
➤SPF 30 PA ++
➤Protects skin from UVA,UVB
➤Evens skin tone
Disadvantages:
➤Doesn't cover all imperfections of skin
➤It comes only in one shade
My Rating:
4/5
Thanks for reading :)

Comments
Post a Comment